01 What is this Explore Vietnam?
Local Travel Market ExploreVietnam is proud to be the first unit in Vietnam to operate under the OTA model in the form of Local Tour and Local Car, connecting the local providers for the travel services that represents each local’s specialty. Officially deployed in 2019 with the management team members who are experienced, creative, and passionate with a high sense of responsibility, ThingsToDo ensures to offer customers the best solutions to discover attractions and activities for their travel. ExploreVietnam`s Mission We’re on a journey to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary ones. We are your guide, bringing your personal experiences. Wherever your travels take you, we’ll show you the unique and unmissable things to do in your destination. Today, thousand have used ThingsToDo to turn their travel dreams into reality. And we’re just getting started. We're changing the way people connect to the places they visit so anyone can create their dream vacation. ExploreVietnam`s Promises The qualities are always selected and ensured, ThingsToDo is managed by experienced tourism professionals in Vietnam. The products’s quality on the system is completely evaluated based on customer reviews. We work with reputable local suppliers and are highly appreciated by our customers. With thousands of reviews who have used our service, you will have the most accurate view of the services we provided. - A reasonable price and good quality: as an official partner of local supppliers, ThingToDo will always bring a guaranteed quality experience with the best price. - Fast, guaranteed and safe service: The intuitive interface, convenient payment facilities and quick booking confirmation all ensure customers have a safe and fast service booking experience.
02 How does this ExploreVietnam work?
ExploreVietnam system operates on a B to B model. We select the specific travel products from each region, then connectwith the region’sproviders to list those products on our website. This way we can ensurethat tourists will have access to those products and service providers will have time to focus on developing and improving their products instead of worrying about product marketing like before.
03 Why use this ExploreVietnam?
The travel products offered on ExploreVietnam system must undergo very thorough quality control. The providers’ reputation is also a factor we consider when selecting tours. When customers purchasetour products from our system, they will also receive our special tour policies: ``100% refund if customers are not satisfied with the products, customers have the right to write product review, and 24/24 support during the tour``
04 Is this ExploreVietnam free to agency?
Yes, ExploreVietnam is a free market for local travel products, if you are a travel agency with a well established reputation then please contact us for special assistance from the design and tour management departments. Potential partners will only need to send the title andprice of the product, our team will take care of the rest to develop and deploy the product on our system.
05 How do agency get payment after running tours
- ExploreVietnam’s commission rate: We have several levels of membership, each with a different commission rate. For newly created accounts,the commission rate would be 30%. Then, if the partner's product has received positive reviews, we will raise the partner’s membership to a higher level and also lower the commission rate. - Method of payments for customer and partners: + If customers paid 100% online with paypal / credit card, then ExploreVietnam will settle the partner’s credit on the 5th of every month. + If customers paid with cash, then theresponsible partner will collect customer’s payment after each tour and will settle the commission for ExploreVietnam on the 5th of every month. + If customers made an online deposit of 30% of the total cost, then the responsible partner will collect the remaining 70% after completing the tour and will not need to settle the difference with ExploreVietnam.